076 microwin software review

你好,在这个视频中,我们将学习第七步,Microvision,这是S7 200件的软件。
Hello, in this video, we will learn step seven, Microvision, this is the software for the S7 200 pieces.

我新建一个项目,OK,这是一个新项目创建完毕,左边选择C.P.U 2221。
I will create a new project, OK, this is a new project is created and C.P.U two hundred twenty one is selected left.

点击这里,确定。
Click to here, OK.

然后我们可以更改我们的策略类型或 C.P.U 类型。
And then we can change our policy type or C.P.U type.

如果我选择CPU 212和S.P.
If I select CPU 212 and S.P.

版本,您可以从这里选择。
version, you can select from here.

如果您选择“确定”,并且如果您进入通信区域,则此设置会发生更改,未找到指定的接入点,因为我们未连接到您现有的真实硬件。
If you say OK and this is changed if you go to the communications area, specified access point not found because we are not connected to real your existing one hardware.

这是第一件事。
This is the first thing.

首先,区域设置为零。
The first thing is the locale is zero.

这是我们的计算机或 PC 地址。
This is our computer or PC address.

好的,这是标准的,两个零和两个是远程的。
OK, this is standard and two zero and two is remote.

CPU地址是1。
Is the CPU address one.

那是什么。
What is the one.

零到二之间。
The between zero and two.

一个是他的地址自动分配给我的。
One is himI address automatically assigned to me.

如果我去双击刷新。
If I go to double click to refresh.

如果你在这里连接到CPU,它需要搜索。
If you connected to CPU in here it needs to search.

好的,如果你要设置 PJI PC 接口为 7200 个脉冲,首先你需要选择你的接口。
OK, if you go to set PJI PC interface for a seven two hundred pulses, first of all you need to select your interface if you select your interface.

串行电缆窥视一根。
Serial cable peepy one.

这是为此而进行的沟通。
This is the communication for this.

就这样在两条地下通道上进行偷窥通讯。
So on two underpasses peepy communication.

好的,这是正确的。
OK, this is the correct one.

现在为什么我不选择,因为 PCI 电缆没有连接到我的计算机,好吧。
And now why I am not selecting because the PCI cable is not connected to my computer, OK.

其余的一切对于 7200 这个单元到 PCI 电缆来说并不重要,您也可以检查一次访问应用程序的接入点,您将在这里看到 TCP、IP 和模拟器等。
And the rest of all it doesn't matter for the seven two hundred this unit to PCI cable and also you can check once access access point of the application you will see in here TCP, IP and the simulator's etc.

接下来的事情对你来说并不重要。
the next things are not important for you.

而这就是。
And this is the.

七、200和左边的界面,你来这里打逻辑的话会看到什么说明,你可以左键点击它,它可以粘附或者你可以左键点击拖放的方法,这样,好吗?
Interface of the seven, 200 and the left side, what will see instructions if you come here to beat logic, you can left click to it, it can adhere or you can left click and drag and drop method like this, OK?

或者,如果您来了,如果您按 ,则可以选择“确定”,如果再次没有相机,好吧,再次选择四个,您最终可以得到快捷方式和节拍逻辑。
Or if you come and if you press for you can select OK if for again not a camera, ok, four again you can end up with the shortcut and beat logic.

接下来,您将看到时钟、通信、比较和计数器,例如定时器等数据块在这里用于用户数据块,simbel 表和程序块也在这里。
And also the next thing you will see the clocks and the communications and compare and counters and in here for example timers and etc data blocks are here for the user data block and also simbel table and also program blocks are here.

Main或B,我们正在写出七二百九或B中的程序,并且SBIR为零。
Main or B, we are writing out programs in a seven two hundred nine or B and SBIR into zero.

这些也是工具箱上自动创建的程序块。
These are also automatically created program blocks on the tool box.

您将看到文件区域和编辑区域以及视图,例如在视图中您将看到 Estill 以及稍后的 FPGA。
You will see the file area and edit area and view, for example, in the view you will see Estill and later on FPGA.

OK,这就是结构、文本语言和功能块背景语言。
OK, this is the structure, text language and the function block background language.

如果我选择 URL,现在会发生 URL 区域打开的情况。
If I select the URL, what will happen now is the URL area is open.

好的,如果你能看到我可以用这些字母写一个代码。
OK, if you can see I can write a code with the letters.

好的,这是 HGL。
OK, this is the HGL.

编程也是,我们在前面的课程中学到了,我们也可以像这样选择FBI,好的,然后我们可以在这里编辑和或或这样的指令,如果七年、200年的编程没问题的话,我们就可以使用。
Programming also, we learned in the previous lessons also we can select the FBI like this, OK, and then we can edit here and or or instructions like this, and we can use if the programming for the seven, 200 years is OK.

所以。
So.

同样在这里,符号表,如果我放在这里,例如,像这样开始,数据类型将是,例如,Bill。
And also in here, symbol tables, if I put here, for example, start like this, the data type is going to be, for example, Bill.

好,启动这个账单,自动分配L零点零,好吗?
OK, start this bill and automatically assign L zero point zero, OK?

或者,如果您来到这里,如果您像这样添加联系人并输入零点零。
Or if you come to here and if you add your contact like this and input zero point zero.

所以这就是开始。
So this is the start.

好的,这是您的开始输入。
OK, this is the start input for you.

你可以这是本地区域和全局区域。
And you can this is the local area and the global area.

您可以将您的符号添加到此处。
You can add your symbols to here.

而且,如果我来到这里,例如,像这样,如果我在这里吃饭,我会归零。
And also if I come to here, for example, like this and if I ate here, l zero point zero.

所以你会看到这就是开始。
So you will see this is the start.

好的,我开始从这里自动分配到这里,左边是程序块和符号表以及状态图数据块和标记块,在这里系统块中您将看到通信通行证并返回到Rangers'。
OK, I start this automatically assigned from here to here and the left side of the program blocks and the symbol table and the status chart data blocks and stamp blocks and in here system blocks you will see the communication pass and return to Rangers'.

完全可以看到区域、密码和输出表,并且可以将输出冻结在最后的状态,如果您的电源突然断电,您可以像这样将输出始终打开。
Completely, you can see the areas and the passwords and output tables and you can freeze the output in the last state, if your power goes off from onto of, you can put your output always on like this.

例如,队列零点二处于活动状态,CPU 继续向所有电源供电。
For example, queue zero point two is active and CPU goes on to all the power supply.

如果不选择这个会发生什么?
And what will happen if this is not selected?

该输出将是,如果您选择零点零处于活动状态,那么当 CPU 的电源在那一刻关闭到 Onda 时,会发生什么?
That output is going to be of and if you you're selectees if zero point zero is active, when the power supply of the CPU goes off to Onda on top of that moment, what will happen?

该输出将是合法的并且将是活动的。
This output will be legit and will be active.

在 CPU 通电后,它将处于活动状态并继续转动电机(例如)和输入滤波器。
And after your power on your CPU, it will be active and will continue to turn motors, for example, and input filters.

您可以调整您的输入,并且可以为输入提供过滤器位置。
You can adapt your inputs and you can give a filter place for the for the inputs.

会发生什么?
What will happen?

例如,输入 haisong 零点 50 毫秒后,该输入将在您的软件或 p.l.c. 中激活。
For example, input is haisong zero point fifty milliseconds later that will be active in your software or in your p.l.c..

好的,这些暂时不活跃。
OK, and these are not active for a moment.

是否根据我们的 CPU 和软件并不重要。
It doesn't matter if it's according to our CPU's and software.

这是 A 7200 遍的界面,在这里你会看到两件事,好的,你可以运行你的 CPU,或者你可以从这里停止你的 CPU。
And this is the interface of the A seven two hundred passes and two things in here you will see, OK, you can do a run to your CPU or you can stop your CPU from here.

在右侧您还会看到程序阶段。
And also the right side you will see the program stages.

在这里,贞操是当你点击这个程序缝合时你会做什么。
And in here Chastity's what will you do when you click this program stiches.

您可以监控您的价值观。
You can monitor your values.

好的,如果您单击下载,您还会在这里看到下载和上传标志,因为该项目将下载到 p.l.c.。
OK, and also in here you will see the download and upload signs if you click the download, since this project is going to do a download to p.l.c..

如果您从这里单击上传标志,则来自中华人民共和国的程序将上传到您的计算机上的软件中。
And if you click to upload sign from here, the program from the in the PRC will uploaded to your computer to your software.

这是 7200 p.l.c. 的界面。
This is the interface of the seven two hundred p.l.c.

软件,微型飞机,第七步。
software, Microplane, step seven.

这是第七步的版本。
And this is the step seven version.

Macrovision 四点九十九分。
Macrovision four point ninety nine.

如果您愿意或需要,我可以将此软件文件上传到 Google Drive 或 Yandex 或其他区域。
And if you want or if you need, I can upload this software file to, for example, Google Drive or Yandex or in other areas.

然后您可以下载该软件文件。
Then you can do a download this software file.

我也完成了这个视频。
And also I'm finished for this video.

下一个视频见。
See you in the next video.